Wow how time flies. It has been almost 6 months since our last post.
Kenneth is still looking for a job. The good news is he is drawing again.
Keith is tired of school can't wait until he is done, been working off and on.
Kyle is doing well in school this year and is taking scuba lessons.
Brett has grown a lot the past six months. Hates having to wear a tie to church now he is 8.
Ruby is petite as always. Its hard to believe she is almost 2. She is very loving towards her sister.
Alora is all smiles and is very easy going. She has to be to put up with her loving sister smothering her.
LynAnn & I are doing great, busy as always. LynAnn's preparing another Cub Scout day camp. I looks to be another good one this year. My work has been growing so has my job. This past week we added a Spokane division so I was only home long enough to sleep. Hopefully this week will bring us all back on track.
Love you all
Monday, March 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment