Kyle really likes to cook. He has been cooking some of his own meals lately. But he tried his first hand at baking this last Sunday. I have not tried it yet myself (he is his own Guinea pig), we are saving it for our FHE treat. We did not have any ice cream yesterday, I prefer sharp cheddar cheese myself. If I don't report later you will know why....... It smelt really good last night.
Monday, March 9, 2009
New Chef in the house
Kyle really likes to cook. He has been cooking some of his own meals lately. But he tried his first hand at baking this last Sunday. I have not tried it yet myself (he is his own Guinea pig), we are saving it for our FHE treat. We did not have any ice cream yesterday, I prefer sharp cheddar cheese myself. If I don't report later you will know why....... It smelt really good last night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment